To free up storage the emails and attachment(s) will need to be permanently deleted from the Your Deleted Emails tab. Deleting emails from the PRO interface will not synchronize with the external emails in your email client (Ex Outlook or Gmail). You will need to manage your emails in your email client as well.
To delete all emails under one of the email tabs:
- Click on the Email option.
- Click the check mark at the top left of the email list (this will target one page).
- Confirm your selection then click Delete Selected Emails at the bottom of the email list.
- To confirm you select Yes, Delete Emails.
- This will send the email and attachment(s) to the Your Deleted Emails tab.
To delete ONLY attachments under one of the email tabs:
- First, select the email(s) with an attachment you would like to delete.
- Once all the emails are selected click Delete Attachments ONLY for Selected Emails.
- To confirm select Yes, I understand - permanently delete the attachment(s).