There are several ways you can reach out to PRO vendors via email. This can depend on your email preferences (click here for a user guide).
If you’re looking at a map of the area with a list of vendors on the left:
- Check the corresponding check boxes of the vendor(s) you’d like to email.
- Click the Send Email link in the pop-out window.
- This will send an individual email string to each of the vendor(s) selected.
If you’re viewing a vendor profile:
- Click Send Email towards the top to email that vendor.
- The Send Email link on the left will go to the email address they’ve specified as their listing email. If the vendor opted into showing their contacts on their profile, you’ll see the option to email them in the upper-right of their profile.
FAQ Email Questions:
- If I email multiple vendors ("group email"), do they all receive their own email string? Yes, they will all receive their own email string. They are not notified of the other vendor(s) you've emailed.
- Can I attach files in the emails I send through SignsearchPRO? Yes you can! The files are restricted to a maximum of 24MB each and all potentially harmful file types are restricted.
- Can I utilize email through SignsearchPRO as a sales tool for my company? No, sales solicitations are not permitted within our emailing system.