You can add your company's logo to your PRO email signature by following these steps. Note: Only administrators can adjust your company's signature.
- Click on the Local tab at the top.
- Click on the Admin option.
- Click on the Settings & Preferences tab on the left.
- Ensure that you've uploaded your company's logo file in the "Company Logo" section under Application Settings. If the logo isn't uploaded, click on the Choose file button and upload your logo.
- Click on Company Signature to expand this section.
- Click the Company Logo merge field to copy it.
- Paste this copy into the Email Signature section where you'd like for the logo to appear.
- You can click the Preview Signature link to preview how this will look.
- Click the Update Settings & Preferences button at the bottom to save your signature. Note: All of your company's users will be using this email signature. If you have more questions about creating or editing your company signature, click here for more information.