Once logged in:
- Click on the Domain Settings icon at the top.
- Click on the User Defaults tab on the left.
- Disable the Forward all email to another address option in the bottom-left.
- Click the Propagate button at the top, then:
- Check the Forward all email to another address box.
- In the Push To drop down, select All Users.
- Click Propagate.
Now, all email addresses (or usernames) for this domain are unable to setup email forwards within the secure.myvcgmail.com mail portal.
Article is closed for comments.