The Statistics tab contains detailed reports on how resources associated with your Website are used.
The following information is presented in charts:
- Disk space used by websites, databases, and other files located in your webspace.
- Traffic used by FTP and web services during the current month.
- FTP field shows the information about the total size of files transferred to and from the webspace over the file transfer protocol.
- HTTP field shows the information about the total amount of data transferred from all of your websites over HTTP protocol, that is, retrieved by web browsers.
- To view a report on the amount of data transferred to and from your sites over FTP, click FTP Statistics to launch AWStats (a new browser window will open. See below for more information on AWStats.
- To view a report on the amount of traffic used by services during a certain month, click Data Transfer Statistics, and select the required month from the menu.
- To view a report on how your Website is visited, how many people visited it, and which pages they visited, click Web Statistics.
AWStats is a powerful and feature rich tool that generates advanced web, streaming, ftp or mail server statistics, graphically.
Some of the detailed reporting that AWStats is able to show you includes:
- Number of visits, and number of unique visitors
- Visits duration and last visits
- Days of week and rush hours
- Domains/Countries of hosts visitors
- Hosts list
- Most viewed, entry and exit pages
- Operating Systems used
- Browsers used
Clients with websites created after April 22, 2019 (v2.0)
To learn how to view your statistics, click here.