The Website Control Panel is an external site powered by Parallels software that provides access to the following:
- Setup and manage FTP accounts and files
- View website visitor statistics
- Monitor disk space and traffic usage
Please note that your account information, including login and password, can be different than your login to the MyVCG Portal, as well as your SmarterMail (webmail) interface. That is, this information is stored independently. Any changes you make to your Website Control Panel account information will not be reflected in the Portal or SmarterMail, and vice versa. While VCG can always reset your login information, this is something that we do not store or have access to. If you lose your login information, we will reset it upon request.
How to access your Website Control Panel
You can use either of the following methods to login to your Website Control Panel:
- Login to the VCG Portal at www.myvcg.com/login, click on Website (main navigation link), Website Control Panel, and then click on the "Launch Control Panel" button. Clicking the button will open a new login window in your browser to access the Website Control Panel interface. Please note that the login information may be separate from your VCG Portal login.
- Type the login URL for the Website Control Panel directly in your browser www.yourdomain.com:8880 (note that you need the :8880 at the end of your URL).
If you need assistance logging in to your control panel, please call our support line at (800) 566-4162, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm CST.
The Website Control Panel contains the following elements:
Home - provides a snapshot of our Control Panel information, including links to other sections of the Control Panel
Websites and Domains - provides access to File Manager (FTP directory management), Web Statistics, and FTP Access (setting up FTP users)
Statistics - provides a graphical overview of traffic statistics and disk usage. Links are provided for access to detailed statistics provided by AWStats
Account - provides an overview of resource allotments and account profile information
For sections not supported in your VCG hosted environment, please visit Advanced Sections of your Website Control Panel.