IMPORTANT: This guide is for VCG-hosted email clients only. If you are not subscribed to our services please contact your email provider for assistance configuring your Android device.
Setting up your email is relatively straightforward, no matter what operating system you're running. The basic information you will need to set up an account is:
- Email address or Username - enter the email address you wish to receive/send mail with.
- Password - the password of the email account you're using.
- Server Protocol - We recommend IMAP as your protocol.
- Incoming Mail Server - secure.myvcgmail.com
- Outgoing Mail Server - secure.myvcgmail.com
- SSL (or Security type) - SSL or SSL/TLS
Follow the steps in your phone's mail app to easily setup your email.
For POP mail
- Outgoing Server Settings - POP (ensure that you've enabled "Login Required" because of SMTP authentication requirement for outgoing mail)
For IMAP mail
- Outgoing Server Settings - IMAP(ensure that you've enabled "Login Required" because of SMTP authentication requirement for outgoing mail)