SignsearchPRO allows for two different types of Two Factor Authentication. You can elect to use SMS verification or an Authentication App (such as Google or Microsoft Authenticator).
How to enable two factor authentication:
- Click on your Username in the upper-right and select the My Account option.
- If you're going to use SMS (text message) authentication, ensure you have the Mobile field entered within the Account Info tab.
- Click the Disabled box next to Two Factor Authentication.
- Click the button corresponding to how you want to authenticate your login:
- Use two factor authentication app - you will need to download an authentication app on your mobile phone (such as Google or Microsoft Authenticator)
- Use SMS - this will send you a text message with a security code upon login
- If you're using an authentication app, there will be a QR code visible that you will need to scan. If you're using SMS authentication, you're all set!
Article is closed for comments.