Follow these steps:
- Click the Local tab at the top.
- Click on the Admin option.
- Click on the Users tab on the left.
- Click on the edit symbol (pencil) to the right of the User you'd like to edit.
- Check the Enabled? box to enable the user. Uncheck the Enabled? box to disable the user.
- Then click the Update Account button at the bottom.
Users can be deactivated due to inactivity and/or if it has been determined that they are no longer with the company. If you would like to permanently remove a deactivated user please see How to delete a user.
If you would like to re-activate a user please contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at (800) 558-3054.
Article is closed for comments.