Getting your Google ReCAPTCHA Keys:
- Go to the ReCAPTCHA section (https://www.google.com/recaptcha) - This requires you Login or create a Google account.
- Click v3 Admin console at the top right.
- Create a label for your website ReCAPTCHA entry (ex. yourdomainname.com). Note: You may need to click the + symbol in the upper-right first.
- In the reCAPTCHA type section, select Challenge (v2). Then ensure "I'm not a robot" Checkbox is selected.
- Within the Domains section, type in your domain name.
- When completed, select Submit.
- The next screen will give you a Site Key and Secret Key. Please copy and paste the keys and provide them to your support team via email at VCGSupport@VCGCorporate.com. Please allow up to two business days for us to implement this for you.
Once the ReCAPTCHA keys have been generated you can update your security preferences.
- Select the Settings (gear) icon.
- Under Security Preferences select Most Secure.
- Save your changes.
Important: While adding a captcha to your website forms can help prevent spam submissions it may not prevent humans from sending unsolicited emails. Please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-558-3054 if you need further assistance.