Follow these instructions:
- Click the Local tab at the top.
- Click on the Admin option.
- Click on the Users tab on the left.
- Click the edit icon (pencil) on the user you'd like to update.
- Click on the View/Change Permissions link.
- The four available user roles will now be displayed on the left hand side of this window. Select the user role you'd like to set for this user, and click Save Permissions.
If you'd like to adjust the user permissions for a role specifically, click here to learn how.
Article is closed for comments.