This feature is only available for PRO Connect Subscribers.
If you would no longer like to have PRO send automated email notifications regarding expired Certificates of Insurance (COI) to your other industry vendors, please follow these steps. Note: You will need to be logged in as an administrator in order to do this:
- Click on the Admin option.
- Click on the Settings & Preferences tab on the left.
- Click on the Vendor Notifications header to expand it.
- Un-check the "Send COI expiration notices to other industry vendors" check box.
- Click the Update Settings & Preferences button at the bottom.
If, on the other hand, you'd like for PRO to send automated email notifications to other industry vendors with expired COIs, ensure this box is checked.