Navigate to the Job's Files tab:
- Click on Jobs at the top.
- Click View Job on the Job you'd like to view.
- Click the Files tab on the left.
How to upload files:
- Click the Upload link in the upper-right.
- Either click on the file upload and find the desired files on your computer, or drag-and-drop your files into the window.
- Acceptable file types: gif, png, jpg, jpeg, html, htm, txt, doc, xls, xlsx, pdf. Maximum individual file size: 100MB
How to delete files or folders:
- Check the box(es) of the desired file(s) or folder(s).
- Click the Delete button at the bottom.
- Click the Trashcan Icon on the row of the item you want to delete.
How to create a new folder:
- Click the New Folder link in the upper-right.
- Enter the Folder Name and click Create.
How to integrate your company's Google Drive Folder:
- Retrieve your Google Drive folder ID. More instructions below.
- Click the Google Drive Folder ID link in the upper-right.
- Paste your Google Drive Folder ID into the field and click Submit.
How to retrieve your company's Google Drive Folder:
You can associate your job with a job specific files folder that exists in your company's Google Drive account.
When logged into your company's Google Drive account, your users will then be able to view those job linked files here within PRO, assuming that their Google Drive user permissions allow them to do so.
To obtain your job's Google Drive folder ID, go to Google Drive, open the desired folder and look at its URL in your browser's address bar. The folder ID is the alphanumeric value found after "folders/" in the URL. So, for example, if your folder URL is:
Then your folder ID is the value: 0B1iqp0k1GPjWsNDg5NWFlZjEtN2IwZz
IMPORTANT: Your linked Google Drive folder must have General Access/Shared permissions set to Anyone with link.