Users can be assigned access to specific areas of your VCG Portal, or, if you prefer, can have administrative access to all areas. There can, however, only be one Account Owner. An Account Owner has full access to the account, including updating credit card information or other sensitive account information.
You can add a new contact by following these steps:
- Click on Account at the top.
- Click on the Company Users link.
- Click the Add User button.
- Enter information in all required fields (marked with an asterisk *).
- Check the checkbox next to Display contact on Signsearch Listing if you want the contact to display on Signsearch.
- Check the checkbox next to Display contact info on Website if you want the contact to display on your VCG hosted Website.
- Assign User Permission.
- Click Add Contact.
This user will receive an email notifying them that they've been added. Your user will then be able to log in at myVCG.com and can adjust settings dependent on their user role.