Due to the way our software manages data across the websites, and for security reasons, we can’t allow external access to the server. Updates to your website must be made by VCG Support staff.
While the vast majority of updates are completed at no cost, there may be some instances where a creative service charge, tallied in 30-minute increments, may be necessary. Prior approval of your acceptance of the charges will be received prior to any updates being made.
Typical updates include:
- Text updates (provided by client)
- Contact information updates (address, phone, contact etc)
- Updates to photo gallery images
- Adding Google analytics
- Installation of SSL certificates
- Logo updates
Typical changes to a website that require a creative service charge include:
- Adding a web page(s), including new product or service offerings
- Changes to style/colors/design
- Changes to navigation
To request changes to your website, please contact VCG support.