There are several ways you can award a job to a vendor.
- Click on the Local tab at the top.
- Click on the Jobs option.
- Find the job you're looking for and click on the Award link. This will bring up a new window for you to enter in your bid information.
- If you're editing the job and are in the Details tab, click on the Award Bid button. This will bring up a new window for you to enter in your bid information. Note: You must click the Edit link in the upper-right for this button to appear.
- You can award the bid through the job's Bids tab. Click here to learn more.
- You will need to have added the vendor to your job's bid queue to award this job. Click here to learn how to add a vendor to your job's bid queue.
- This will update the status of the job to "Awarded".
- If you'd like to remove the award, reach out to VCGSupport@VCGCorporate.com with the corresponding job and vendor details.