This option will only be available if your instance is set to automatically synchronize with your CRM / ERP systems. Please contact us to inquire about establishing a data synchronization task with your company's existing CRM / ERP systems to automatically pull Customers (aka Accounts, Clients), Locations (aka Sites) and Jobs (aka Projects) into your instance. You can click here to learn more.
If you have the automated synchronization set up, and you're not able to find a specific job, you'll first want to ensure that the job isn't set to "Archived" or "Cancelled". Here's how to check:
- Click on the Jobs tab near the top.
- Click on the archived / cancelled jobs link (right below the Jobs tab).
- Click on the job you'd like to view, then click the Reactivate Job link in the top right.
If you're still not finding the job, you'll want to try and re-import it (you'll need to be logged into an administrative account):
- Click on the Admin tab near the top.
- Click on the Data Sync - Logs tab.
- Enter the full job number into the Import Specific Job field.
- Click the Import Specific Job button.