No. Your website code and design are copyrighted by Visual Communications Group and cannot be moved. All copy/imagery is Copyright by VCG (unless originally provided by you).
Articles in this section
- Do I have access to the server to make changes to my website?
- What makes a great website?
- If I choose to pay for an elevated design (Creative Service), do I have to pay for it if I don't like it?
- Do you offer any creative or design services to help me with my website design and setup?
- How long does it typically take to create my Website?
- What happens to my website if I cancel my account?
- Can my website be accessed from mobile devices?
- Can I move my current website design to Website Services and just have you provide hosting?
- Can I move my website design to another hosting provider?
- What is the difference between myVCG Portal, Website Control Panel and SmarterMail?