Your VCG hosted environment provides access to three different interfaces, myVCG Portal, and two powerful third-party account management interfaces, Website Control Panel, and SmarterMail (email). They are all distinctly different interfaces, and are, in no way, related to one another. To learn more about each of these interfaces, please visit our online User Guide.
You use myVCG Portal for:
- VCG account management
- Website Builder (Clients with websites created prior to April 22, 2019 (v1.0))
- Directory Network profile management
- Access to VCG Support portal
You use Website Control Panel for:
- Setup and manage FTP accounts and files (Clients with websites created prior to April 22, 2019 (v1.0))
- View website visitor statistics
- Monitor disk space and traffic usage
You use SmarterMail for:
- All email account management features
- Calendar management
- Contact management
Please note that your login information can be, and likely is, different for each of these interfaces. That is, this information is stored independently. Any changes you make to your Website Control Panel account information will not be reflected in the Portal or SmarterMail, and vice versa. While VCG can always reset your login information, this is something that we do not store or have access to. If you lose your login information, we will reset it upon request.