To prevent abuse of the mail server and encourage better interoperability with other mail servers, we have set the maximum size of email a user can send to 24MB.
Articles in this section
- What are the password requirements for my email account?
- How can I access and send email securely (over SSL)?
- What is the maximum message size for sending emails?
- What is the total amount of mail storage allowed for my domain?
- How do I host my email with another provider?
- What happens if I exceed my mailbox storage?
- Can I do email marketing through my VCG Mail account?
- Why can't I setup automatic forwarding to my 3rd party email provider?
- Why do emails from my form and contact pages on my website appear to come from VCG and not my customers?
- Can I forward my web form contact email to my AOL, Yahoo!, or AT&T/SBCGlobal email account?