That's a great question! Upgrading to a newer website design is easy - simply log into your portal at myVCG.com and click on WEBSITE then Site Admin to be presented with the questionnaire. Once we receive the questionnaire we'll be in touch.
Or, contact our support staff and we'll provide you with the steps to get started. Call (800) 558-3054 or email email@example.com.
Here are some additional details regarding the upgrade process:
You can view our new website designs by clicking here.
- We will use the content that is currently on your VCG hosted website for your new website. Please visit this link for more information on what is included in the website design upgrade.
- We will use the images from your current photo gallery. Click here to learn how to update your photo gallery. The gallery includes up to 120 images. If you would like to add more, we can discuss your options.
- Any custom pages that are on your existing website may involve a creative service charge. We will inform you of any additional charges prior to performing any work to receive your approval to proceed. See What's included in the free upgrade?
- If you currently have an FTP option on your website, we will reflect that on the new site. Note: the way you retrieve these files will change - click here to learn more.
- Due to our security policy regarding accessing website files used in creating your new website, our Client Services team will need to make any future changes to your site for you. Please note that extensive changes may incur a Creative Services fee. If you have more questions regarding this, please let us know.
- Designs and VCG provided content remain the property of VCG.
If you're interested in upgrading or have any questions our support staff can be reached at 800-558-3054 or firstname.lastname@example.org.