IMPORTANT: As of January 2, 2024, you can no longer access Plesk to retrieve your FTP files.
Once your website has been moved to the cPanel server you will need to use an FTP client to access files uploaded from your form page(s).
If you don't already use an FTP client here are two cPanel suggestions:
Once your FTP client is configured, please reference the details below to configure your account(s):
- Username / Password: Will be provided to you by VCG via our secure ticketing system. If you'd like to change the password for this, you'll need to do so within the cPanel. Click here to learn how. Important: Both username and password are case-sensitive.
- FTP server: ftp.yourdomain.com (change "yourdomain.com" to your domain name)
- FTP & explicit FTPS port: 21
- Path: /home/cPanelusername/public_ftp/incoming (change "cPanelusername" to the username you use to log into the cPanel).
If you manage the DNS for your domain, you'll need to add the following A Record:
- Name: ftp.[yourdomain.com]
- TTL: 500
- Type: A
- Record: 188.8.131.52
If you have any questions or need help with your FTP login credentials please reach out to our support staff at 800.558.3054 or send us an email at email@example.com.