Well, outside of the fact that using jobs offers you a wide range of powerful collaboration, job tracking and communication tools, creating a job takes less than 15 seconds.
Using jobs also allows you to:
- easily locate job specific communication
- provide a list of vendors you contacted to bid the job
- keep track of bids received
- collaborate on a job with your colleagues
- organize, find and sort jobs you're activity working on
- archive completed jobs to minimize clutter and free up storage
- award jobs so that you can easily identify vendors you're worked with before
- jobs are color coded per the job status for easy identification
- and so much more
Users also validate their access to the deep vendor data by bringing legitimate, specific jobs to our advertisers, the likes of which are the driving force behind all this cool stuff. Sure, you can use the basic Search functionality, but you're really missing out on what we're really good at... saving you time and making money.