PRO is offered to users as a convenient means of finding sign vendors across North America for specific job opportunities.
Vendors in PRO invest in keeping their data current, and some of them pay for "top of the list" placement. They all simply need to know that their investment of time, effort and / or money provides a return.
The following action is required for continued access to PRO:
- Using PRO to contact the majority of the vendors that you're viewing in PRO to provide them with the opportunity to bid a specific project or job* for you
*specific project or job opportunities must include location address and service type
The following actions are prohibited in PRO:
- Contacting sign vendors to solicit the selling of equipment, supplies, or services of any kind
- Sharing PRO account logins among company users
- Contacting sign vendors and requesting information to support or maintain your own internal software or database
- Contacting sign vendors and asking them to provide you with their contact information for communication outside of PRO
- Copying sign vendor profile data to support or maintain your own internal software or database
The following actions are recommended for using PRO:
- Using projects in PRO
- Closing out projects by awarding the project to a PRO sign vendor
- Managing your sign vendor PRO Network connections through PRO
- Using search "by location" to build your own PRO Network of sign vendors
- Rating sign vendors on completed projects
- Having all of your staff that are seeking to work with sign vendors set up as a user in your PRO company account
Article is closed for comments.