While we've taken great care to provide you with pre-existing pages for several products and services pages, we may not have covered the extent of what your company offers.
To add new Product and Services sub-categories, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Website tab at the top.
- Hover over Site Content and click Products/Services from the navigational drop down menu.
- Click Add Product / Add Service, depending on the category you choose.
- Enter your Navigation Title in the input field. This is the text what will appear in the Products/Services drop down menu. This field is required.
- Enter your Page Title. This is what appears in the top of the browser window. This field is required.
- Enter Meta Keywords as desired.
- Enter Meta Description as desired.
- Fill out the Page Header section as desired. Place cursor in the Content Editor and type your Page Header.
- Enter Body Content by placing cursor in Content Editor and entering Body Content. Users with HTML and CSS knowledge can click on the Source button to edit the HTML.
- Click, Click to browse to upload appropriate Page Images. If Page images are not desired on this page, click the Do not display Page Images on this page checkbox.
- Click Save Changes to add your page.
- Click Return to Products/Services to return to the Product/Services list.