The Gallery allows you to upload images to your Website that will be visible on the Gallery page of your Website. We have built the Photo Gallery functionality to allow you to have up to 6 collections with 20 images per collection.
To access your photo gallery, click on Website at the top, then click on the Photo Gallery tab on the left.
The gallery page allows you to perform 3 different functions, they are:
To manage your collections, follow these simple steps:
- Click on Website > Photo Gallery > Manage Collections.
- To add a collection, click Add Collection and enter the collection name in the Collection Name field. Click Add. Note: Collection names cannot contain special characters.
- To rename a collection, click Rename Collection and select the collection to rename from the My Collections drop down menu. Enter the new name of the collection in the New Collection Name field. Click Update.
- To remove a collection, click Remove Collection and select the collection to be removed from the My Collections drop down menu. Click Remove.
To upload images, follow these simple steps:
- Click on Website > Photo Gallery >Upload Images.
- Select the collection to add images to from the Select Collection drop down menu.
- Click the Click to browse field to select an image from your local computer. Please note the acceptable file formats, sizes, and other specifications noted above.
- Enter they image description in the Image Description field. This text will appear below your image in your gallery.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 for up to 20 images per collection.
- When all images have been selected, click Submit.
To remove images, follow these simple steps:
- Click on Website > Photo Gallery > Remove Images.
- Click on the thumbnail of the image you want to remove, then click Remove to permanently remove your image.
- Approved File Formats: .gif, .png or .jpg
- Maximum File Size: 700 KB
- Maximum Height: 500 pixels; Maximum Width: 800 pixels (Warning: images larger than these dimensions will be uploaded and re-sized automatically and the image quality may suffer. We recommend re-sizing the images to the required dimensions before uploading them.)
- Add up to 20 images per collection
- Enter image descriptions up to 255 characters
- Ensure your image files are in RGB color mode. Your gallery will experience errors when encountering files with CMYK color mode.
If your file is too large in size and you're wondering how to make it smaller, you may need to look into the user guide(s) for the image editing software you're using for more information.