The Image Library allows you to upload documents (such as an XML site map, PDF documents for download), files, or custom images that aren’t in one of the pre-defined image areas (Graphic Header or Page Image).
Graphic Headers and Page Images are images that are placed in a pre-defined area of your Website. The images in these pre-defined areas are managed through the Page Images and Graphic Header Images section of Site Content.
Before you can add a custom image or document to your Website, you must first add the image or document to your Image Library.
- Click on Website at the top.
- Click on the Image Library link.
- Click on the add document icon in the upper right corner of the library window.
- Click Choose File and select the image on your local computer.
- Once you have selected your file, click OK to upload your image.
- You should immediately notice the image appear in your library window.
How to add a folder to your Image Library
If you have a lot of images, it might be easier to keep track of them by segmenting them into different folders.
- Click on the add folder icon in the upper right corner of the library window
- Type in your folder name and click OK. Do not include any spaces in the folder name.
- Your new folder appear in the library window.
If you're looking to learn how to insert one of these images to a certain place on your website, click here to view that article.
Article is closed for comments.