How to setup an FTP user account
To create an FTP user account:
- Within the Websites & Domains tab selected on the left.
- Click on FTP.
- Click on the Add an FTP Account button located at the top of the page.
- Enter an FTP account name in the field. No spaces.
- Click the folder icon next to Home Directory to select a home directory for this user (ex. /private).
- Enter a password and confirm the password in the next field.
- Choose the appropriate read and write permissions (Read = download files, Write = upload/delete files).
- Click OK.