Important: Your PRO signature will be set globally for all users within your company. Only administrators can create and edit email signatures that are used within PRO. You will need to use the "Merge Fields" to make sure the signature is unique to the user.
To create or edit the email signature:
- You will need to be logged into an administrative account in order to add the company signature. If you're not a PRO administrator, you'll need to reach out to your administrator to either create the signature or update your user role as an administrator.
- Click on the Local tab at the top.
- Click on the Admin option.
- Click on the Settings & Preferences tab on the left.
- Click on the Company Signature section to expand.
- To copy a merge field, simply click on the desired merge field and it will automatically copy it. You will see a verification popup saying "Copied" once you click on a merge field. Paste this into the desired location within the signature. You can also add your company logo, if you need more information on this, click here.
- You can preview how the signature will appear by clicking the Preview Signature link.
- Once the signature is set, click the Update Settings & Preferences button at the bottom to save the signature.
- This signature will be applied to the bottom of every email sent out through the PRO interface.
Note: If you set up a custom email template and would like to use the default email signature, then ensure the Use Default Signature box is checked when creating the email template. If you'd like to use a unique signature an email template, ensure the Use Default Signature remains unchecked, and then use the merge fields within your template to create a custom signature.