Follow these steps:
- Click on the Signsearch tab at the top.
- Click on the Insurance tab on the left hand side.
- Click the Browse... button in the Certificate of Insurance section. Find and select the COI on your computer.
- Type in the certificate's expiration date in the mm/dd/yyyy format in the Certificate Expiration section.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom.
- If you already have a COI file uploaded, you'll need to click the "X" to delete it first, then upload it with the new expiration date.
- This is a general COI for your company. No other company's information will need to be on it. If you'd like to add additional insurance documents for specific vendors within your PRO network, click here to learn how.
- This only applies to your SignsearchPRO Profile.