When you create a new customer, you'll be able to choose team members that will be working with this customer. However, you can add new users to your customers by following these instructions:
- View the customer you'd like to adjust.
- Click the Edit link in the top right.
- Click the Update button in the Customer Users section in the lower right. Note: You can also remove non-administrator users by clicking the "remove from job" link on the specified user.
- Choose the user you'd like to add to the customer in the drop down at the top.
- Click the Add button.
- Go to the user you'd like to add.
- Click on the Customers tab towards the bottom.
- Click on the Add to Customers link on the right.
- Check the box for the customer you'd like to add this user to.
- Click the Add to Customer(s) button at the bottom.